Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Fwd: GC Recommendation

Subject: Fwd: GC Recommendation
From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 05/17/2018 09:54 AM

To: "bbuente@1010dev.org" <bbuente@1010dev.org>

FYI got an intro from Wendy Butts

Ellen Riotto
Executive Director
South Park BID

1100 S Flower St, #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015 <x-apple-data-detectors://0/l>
o. 213-663-1112 <tel:213-663-1112>

24/7 <x-apple-data-detectors://l> : 866-560-9346 <tel:866-560-9346>

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bryan Aylor < baylor@telacu.com <mailto:baylor@telacu.com> >

Date: May 16, 2018 at 8:10:08 PM PDT "

To: Ellen Riotto < ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> >, Jay Bell
< j bell@telacu,com <mailto:j bell@telacu.com> >

Subject: RE: GC Recommendation

Ellen,

Good evening we definitely can assist you and provide budgetary TI numbers for you
based on what you've provided. I need to review this tomorrow with our estimator but I
believe we can provide you an estimate by the end of next week, will that work with your
timeline?

Respectfully

Bryan Aylor, LEED AP
Director of Construction
TELACU Construction Management

604 N. Eckhoff St
Orange, CA 92868

1 of 5

10/19/2018 09:20 AM

Fwd: GC Recommendation

0: 714.541.2390

M: 714.659.4569

baylorgtelacu.com cmailto:baylor@telacu.com>
www.telacu.com <http;//www.telacu.com>

On May 16, 2018, at 11:43 AM, Jay Bell < j bell@telacu.com <mailto:jbell@telacu.com>

> wrote:

Ellen

Thank you for reaching out. I will review the information that you
provided with Bryan and we will get back to you shortly.

Jay Bell

2 of 5

10/19/2018 09:20 AM

Fwd: GC Recommendation

On May 16, 2018, at 11:14 AM, Ellen Riotto < ellen@southpark.la
<mailto:ellen(asouthpark.la> > wrote:

your inbox.

Thanks so much for the intro, Wendy. Moving you to bcc to spare

Great to e-meet you, Bryan and Jay. SPBID is looking at new office
spaces, and before we submit any official offer letters, I need to get a quote from a GC
on the anticipated TIs. I'm attaching the as-is plans for a building on Hope, as well as
the space plans put together by an architect. Is this something you have the
bandwidth/interest to work on?

Thanks in advance,

Ellen

Ellen Riotto
Executive Director
<image001.png>

South Park Business Improvement District

1100 S Flower St, Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

ellen@southpa rk.la <mailto:ellen@southpa rk.la> | o. 213 663 1112

southpark.la <http://www.southpark.la/> | Facebook <http://fb.com
/SouthParkLosAngeles> | Twitter <https://twitter.com/southparkla> | Instagram
chttps://www.instag ram.com/southparkla/>

24/7 DISPATCH: 866-560-9346

From: Wendy Butts < wbutts@lacorps.org <mailto:wbutts@lacorps.org>

Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 11:11 AM

To: Bryan Aylor < baylor@telacu.com <mailto:baylor@telacu■com> >,
Jay Bell < j bell@telacu.com <mailto:jbell@telacu.com> >

Cc: Ellen Riotto < ellen<asouthpark.la <mailto:ellenpsouthpark.la> >
Subject: GC Recommendation

3 of 5

10/19/2018 09:20 AM

Fwd: GC Recommendation

Hi Bryan & Jay,

Ellen Riotto of the South Park Business Improvement District is
looking to do some office improvements. She asked for any recommendations for GCs and I,
of course, shared our very positive experience with TELACU on our NELA renovation project.

She's cc'd here.

Thanks,

Wendy Butts

Chief Executive Officer

LA Conservation Corps | www.lacorps.orq <http://www.lacorps.org/>

Please note - we have moved!

1400 N. Spring Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012

213.362.9000 ext. 206

<image002.jpg>

Connect with us:

<image003.png> <http://lacorps.org/> <image004.png>

<https://www.facebook.com/LACorps/> <image005.png> <https://twitter.com/LACorps>
<image006.png> <https://www.instaqram.com/lacorps/>

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any attachments may contain
confidential information and are privileged. If you are not the named recipient or someone
responsible for delivering to the named recipient, or have otherwise received this
communication in error, please delete it from your inbox, notify the sender by email
immediately, and do not disclose its contents to any other person use them for any
purpose, or store or copy them in any medium. Thank you for your cooperation.

<1150 Hope St[1][1].pdf>

<1150 S Hope As-Is plans[1][1].pdf>

— image001.jpg

4 of 5

10/19/2018 09:20 AM

Fwd: GC Recommendation

TELACU

50

YEARS

1968 • 2018

TELACU - A pioneenng institution committed to service. empowerment, advancement, and the creation of self-sufficiency

—Attachments:-

image001.jpg 6.4 KB

5 of 5

10/19/2018 09:20 AM